The original hand painted canvas backdrops from 1881 will garner lots of attention when unrolled. The backdrops have not been seen by the public in over 100 years.
Original painted letters on the house floor designate the seating template for benches that were brought in for shows. The floor is maple and was harvested from a Livingston County forest.
Gaslight fixtures have not been operational since 1905 but most all the hardware is still intact.